Friday, June 8, 2007

The Middle People!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Ronnie, good value on getting the word out there. I feel companies need to know what is going on. Keep it up and keep people in the loop.

Anonymous said...

This is a huge concern for those of us being booked. As far as I'm concerned other agents adding on such exorbitant percentages amounts to nothing less than theft! If a client is willing to pay that kind of fee then surely I should be seeing some of it. I give Quirky House 15% of my fee for the work they do for me (booking flights/cars/accom, scripts, chasing fees etc) Other agents should be adding no more than a 5% booking fee - they are doing nothing!! Futhermore, when clients get an inflated quote for me, that tarnishes my image and limits my work. Telling a client that I cost 60% more than I charge is defamation! It is slander!